Dr. Alison Gordon
A Surgeon and Associate Physician here at our practice, Dr. Alison Gordon performs procedures such as laser vision correction and cataract surgery. She is also proficient with corneal disease management and treatment, glaucoma management, cosmetic procedures, and a range of general ophthalmology options. Dr. Gordon graduated Magna Cum Laude from Princeton University, and earned her medical degree at Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York. Dr. Gordon’s Residency in Ophthalmology was completed at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco.
Dr. Gordon has served as a Spanish translator for Community Health Center in Princeton, NJ, as a Unite For Sight volunteer at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, and has volunteered her time as a Big Sister in the Big Sister Mentor program.
- Ophthalmology Residency, California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco
- Medical Degree, Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York
- B.A. Anthropology, Princeton University – Magna Cum Laude
Memberships and Affiliations:
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association
- Alpha Omega Alpha Society
- Unite for Sight Organization
Please contact the Gordon-Weiss-Schanzlin Vision Institute to schedule a consultation with our cataract surgeon and ophthalmologist serving San Diego, CA. Dr. Alison Gordon looks forward to hearing from you.