The full range of refractive surgical procedures is available at Gordon Weiss Schanzlin Vision Institute at affordable prices. In addition, the center offers a very attractive finance plan.
As a service to our patients, we are pleased to offer the CareCredit card, the nation’s leading patient payment plan. CareCredit lets you begin your procedure immediately—then pay for it over time with low monthly payments that are easy to fit into your monthly budget. So, you can begin your vision care today and conveniently pay with low, monthly payments.
CareCredit offers a full range of No Interest and Extended Payment Plans for procedure fees from $1 to over $25,000.
Convenient Monthly Payment Plans
- 6 & 12 month plan options
- No interest if the balance is paid within the specified time period, please click here for a full disclosure.
- Low minimum monthly payments
Extended Payment Plans
- 24, 36, & 48 month plan options
- For procedure fees for $1,000 or more
- 14.99% annual percentage rate
With CareCredit, you pay no up-front costs, no pre-payment penalties and no fees. Plus, CareCredit is a revolving credit line for additional treatment or add-on charges, without the need to re-apply. It only takes a few minutes to apply for CareCredit and you may receive an online decision in seconds! Apply now or see our staff for more details.